For those of you who use a specific optical device, could you write a short section about it on the ‘Device’ page?
It would also be great to have some technical details (though they could be added later), incl.
- min and max particle size that can be captured
- volume of water that is captured
- raw output format (e.g. image as .jpg, etc.)
- level of identification; e.g. broad categories (particle, zooplankton), fine identification (down to genus level)
- deployment details (towed, vertically lowered, on autonomous platform, etc)
- deployment restrictions (depth? temperature?)
- power consumption
- need for calibration
Any other ideas?
- VPR ( @klasove ?) (@klasove)
- LOPC ( @sunnjeb ?) (@saristar)
- UVP (Lionel?)
- backscatter ( @natetb ?) (@saristar)
- MSC (Emma?)
- ZooScan? ( @catarinamarcolin ) (@saristar)